GVS members are thought-leaders in peripheral vascular care. They encounter the full power of collaborating with other professionals committed to advancing the vascular specialty—throughout the state of Georgia.
Our annual meetings present members with the most up-to-date scientific evidence. This equips them to be at the forefront of the best technologies and most effective techniques available. Discovery, innovation, and peer-support are a direct outcome from our scientific sessions. It is a high-level educational forum full of opportunities for all—from medical students to surgeons that have been leaders in their field.
Together We Advance
Become a member of the well-respected Georgia Vascular Society and experience these invaluable benefits:
- A networking platform that might lead to potential partnerships
- Opportunities for publication with Annals of Vascular Surgery
- An environment where mentoring relationships are revealed
- Share geographical challenges and solutions
- Learn more about Vascular Quality Initiative
- Stay abreast of legal issues for surgeons in Georgia
- Hear from national guest speakers and leaders within the state
- Connect with colleagues and make new friends at a family-friendly resort
Besides the social opportunities to catch up with old friends and meet new colleagues from around the state, the GVS gives us a platform for organized education and collaboration in the Southeast region, and a way to positively influence the next generation of students and residents in vascular surgery.
Join the Georgia Vascular Society
Together we will advance vascular care.